Sunday, February 04, 2007

Alexandre's 2/3/07

It was last minute call, a fill in for a cancellation... time was short to put together a band, but then the snap the pass and ... SCORE! A touchdown! What a band and what a night! Pat Boyack on guitar, Josh Hanlon on Keys, Marc Leblanc on Drums and John Echols on bass. I couldn't have thrown together a better team if I'd tried... well I did try, but you get the picture.

I have to add that this performance is as much about the patrons as the band! They were off the hook once again! Several of my fans from previous engagements showed up and showed off! We made several more fans as well. I can't remember all the names but you know who you are, you sexy beautiful thangs you! The tips were appreciated and outstanding! oh and Happy Birthday to Ken and Jan, thank you for having your party with us!

A special thank you to Mitchell T Palmer "the bluest white man in Dallas" for sitting in with the band! I hadn't seen Mitch in a long time and it was just great to lay eyes on the grey fox and hear his rich vocals once again. He was outstanding as always! Look for Mitchell T Palmer around town, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

And a HURGE shout out to Lee Daughtry for hosting blues at Alexandre's! He is a blues lover from the heart and he believes in putting his money where his heart is. He took a risk hosting blues to a crowd that adores cabaret, but its been well received by all! Luv ya sweetie!

My next date at Alexandre's is February 17th for the Mardi Gras Extravaganza! It will be on like a pot o' neckbones with many guest sitting in with the band and tons of beads and debauchery... tell all your friends!!

Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home