Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thus Far....

Been having so much fun I forgot to stop and Blog! Let me fill you in on what's been going on since I last posted.
As listed on my calendar I perfomed at the Blues for Katrina event, produced by the incredible CHERYL ARENA! It was truly and awesome show. It was a opportunity for musicians to not only raise money for a good cause, but to also visit with fellow musicians they rarely get a chance to see anymore due to their heavy touring schedules. I can't tell you the number of time I've heard "I haven't see so and so play since the early 90s or 80's when we were in a band together for a minute".
These talented musicians just "showed out"! It was an honor to share the stage with not only Andrew "Jr Boy" Jones, but also Pat Boyack! I first saw Pat play with the Robin Banks band at Cozys in Addison some years back way before I got on the scene. I remember being blown away that there was such a great talent like this here in Dallas. Well it didn't take long before I heard Pat was touring with Marcia Ball! I thought I'd never get another opportunity to hear him alone just stretching out! Which made it all the sweeter to actually be on stage with him when he and Andrew went at it 'Cuttin' Heads' right there in front of me! I've posted some of the pictures courtesy of Tyler Weaver below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home